Citizen science is for everyone! Whether you’re a kindergartner, student, teacher, parent, or anyone else, you CAN play an important role in shaping the future🌍
Everyone has the question, “What can I do to help the environment?” Well, strength comes in numbers and Dani’s Dreams is partnering with earthday.org by joining a movement to create citizen scientists.
Join us at Dani’s Dreams as we celebrate Earth Day April 18 with Eco Lessons you can do in your own backyard! Sign up by April 15 and receive your instructions, list of supplies, some special prizes and a FREE T-shirt!
Every individual, no matter the age can collect data and observations on three important questions:
- What is the extent of plastics pollution?
- How does air quality vary locally?
- How are insect populations changing?
Using mobile technology and open citizen science data, Earth Challenge 2020 empowers people around the world to observe and monitor the impact of threats to environmental and human health in their communities.
Goals of this movement are to:
• Increase the amount of citizen science data to help answer more global questions than any one individual or organization could address alone.
• Equip and empower people around the world to understand and act on the data collected to build safer, healthier communities.
SIGN UP HERE to be a Citizen Scientist!