Dani’s Dreams brings our communities together. We are so thankful for the many businesses who contribute to our community by hosting corporate volunteer days, providing gifts in kind, and sponsoring events and projects! Here are some ways that your business can participate in our community.
Corporate Service Days
Do you have a group from your workplace who wants to make a difference in our community? Contact us about current volunteering opportunities! Here is a list of some current projects, but we also have other projects that are perfect for 4-6 hours of service.
Pro bono services
If you or your business provides any of the following services and you would like to contribute to our community, please contact us!
- Business manager / CFO oversight (1-3 hours a month of professional services)
- Bookkeeping services (1-3 hours a month of professional services)
- Tax preparation & oversight (Annual preparation and one mid-year check-in)
- Legal services (filing 501c3 required paperwork, drafting privacy policies and statements, etc.) (As needed, usually less than 3 hours a year)
Gifts in Kind
- Advertising space
- Building materials (Currently we are collecting materials to build a gazebo at the Sugar Creek Learning Center trail)
- Landscaping materials: mulch, gravel, paving stones, etc. for annual maintenance
- Signage for our learning trails
- Printing services