For K-8th Grade Students! Jan. 2 – March 15
Every year, the Dani’s Dreams T-Shirt Design Contest gives students a chance to share their art with the world!
The winning art will be featured on the T-Shirts for our the Dani’s Dreams Annual Walk/Run on June 1, 2019.
2019 Contest Theme: “Dare to Dream!”
How to Enter & Rules
- Students in grades K-8 may enter.
- Download/print the official entry form below and create your art on the BACK of the page. Alternatively, students may create art on an 8.5×11″ sheet of paper and include all of the information from the form.
- You may submit your entry online using this form or mail it to Dani’s Dreams, 7111 W. Meadows Lane, Greenfield, IN 46140. If you’re a church or school you can also call us to pick up your group’s entries.
- Contest is open between January 2-March 15, 2019. All submissions must be submitted online or received in the mail by 11:59pm on March 15 to be considered.
- There will be three winners:
- First place: $50
- Second place: $25
- People’s choice award: $25
- The judges will choose 10 drawings that will be featured for People’s Choice award options.
- The 2019 Theme is “Dare to Dream!”
- Winners must be able to submit their original artwork (on paper) in order to be eligible to win. If you submit your entry online, be sure to save the hard copy in case you win!
- All artwork must be original, but can be created on paper or on a screen as long as it does not include other’s artwork (such as clipart).
- The first-place winner’s artwork will be printed on the T-Shirt for the Dani’s Dreams 2019 Walk/Run.
Don’t forget to share this with your school, church group, or other kids’ clubs! It’s a great project for art classes!
See past winners here »
See a video to inspire you to “Dare to Dream!” »