Ready to get outside and explore? Join Dani’s Dreams and be a citizen scientist!
Sign up now for Dani’s Dreams Online Eco Lessons and receive a FREE E-book, part one of the Butterflies UPCLOSE series, The Adventures of Ralph Sean Green.
Gather around your device and in your backyard for some fun environmental science!
Each lesson will combine fun and informative stories, crafts and hands-on outdoor activities.
Sign Up below to get information about our Eco Lessons and find out:
- How our food goes from the farm to our table
- All about bugs
- How solar energy works
When you sign up for FREE Eco Lessons you’ll get the access and instructions for the lessons and an exclusive, FREE E-book, The Adventures of Ralph Sean Green!
The Adventures of Ralph Sean Green: Ralph Sean Green grew up in a cup. Grades preschool through 3 will be rooting for this caterpillar on his journey to become a Monarch! Fun facts are provided by local students.
Eco Lesson Topics:
Insects Up Close
- Insects and their life cycle
- Activity: Going for a hunt to find them!
- Option: Creating Caterpillars that will race!
Farm to Table
- Find out how a peanut butter and jelly sandwich goes from the farm to your table.
- Discuss why it is important to buy things locally to support our farmers.
- Grow your own food!
Here Comes the Sun
- Discover how the sun makes plants grow, and creates energy.
- Make a Solar Cooker out of a pizza box!